Friday 26 October 2012

Janice Horton's Spellbindingly Fun Blog Party

Here is the spell concocted from the listed ingredients chosen to launch Janice's latest book..

Take a pinch of pixie dust
Add a silver spoon of thistledown,
Mix with duo drops of dragon tears.
Stir in sparkling sprinkles of stardust 
Then wrap in three wild rose petals
And tie with specially spun spider's web.
Decorate with a sprig of Scottish heather
Adorned with mini moonstones. 

Send this spell to each of our publishers.
It will bewitch them so much they will keep us rich in royalties for life.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Rosemary. I suppose it is just as well we can't really cats spells. Now I suppose I shall spend half my day looking up other spells when I'm meant to be checking copyedits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the spell works because we're all chanting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yes, royalties every month for life - now wouldn't that be fantastic. I LOVE that spell Gwen and if it really works I want you to let me know about it asap!

    Thanks for casting your spell today and being such fun!

    Love Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kit and Janice for popping into my blog. It would be wonderful if we could make such spells come true - but then I suppose there would be a darker side to spells... Super idea anyway Janice. You excel at marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your spell, Gwen! Let us know how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fabulous! Let us know if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be fabulous if it did work. A little word IF but such a lot at stake. Thanks Jean

    ReplyDelete